Xcaret + Xplor
Mix nature and mexican history along adrenaline and adventure with these two parks!
Live Mexico in the underground rivers and more than 50 attractions of Xcaret.
Admire the sea from Xplor’s zip-lines, venture into the jungle on an amphibious vehicle, and paddle and swim in stalactite rivers.
- Access to the beach, bays and natural pools.
- Aquatic activities in three underground rivers (includes security bags).
- Shows and exhibitions (equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla and pre-Hispanic dances).
- The new presentation of 'Xcaret Mexico Espectacular'.
- Visit to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavilion, the Aviary and the Island of Jaguars.
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- The snorkeling equipment is without extra charge. It is delivered at the lockers of Cove and Beach (requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD).
- One Buffet lunch including 1 beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters and coffee) while consuming food.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.1 mi total distance).
- Two circuits 3.1 miles each, driving an amphibious vehicle through jungle and caves.
- Rafts through two river circuits paddling with your hands.
- Stalactite River of 437 yards inside ancient caves for swimming.
- Hammock Splash.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (chocolate and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet meal.
- One locker for two at your disposal.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops with extra cost).
- Free parking.
- At zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft.
The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs.
The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) for the legs.
In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to do the activity.
Tour Options ~
Leaving from Playa del Carmen
Leaving from Cancún or Riviera Maya