Tulum & Snorkeling
Explore the archaeological site of Tulum, the only surviving area of the Mayan settlements next to the Caribbean Sea. Built on a cliff facind the rising sun, this place has an impressive backdrop of turquoise blue water that makes this incredible site one of the most picturesque in the world. It was declared a World HeritageSite by UNESCO, it is the most photogenic site in the region and, perhaps, the entire country.
After visiting the ruins, enjoy a snorkeling tour in Akumal Bay in search of 3 of the 7 species of sea turtles in the world, accompanied by the beautiful coral reef where you can discover the infinite variety of marine fauna of this region. Akumal, translated from the Mayan language as "land of turtles", is a heavenly bay located in the Riviera Maya, where you will find beautiful beaches that seduce by the whiteness of its sand, its golden sunsets and the crystal clear waters of its natural aquariums.
Historically, Akumal is the first tourist destination of the coastal strip of the Yucatán Peninsula bathed by the Caribbean Sea.
- Departures: Mo-Tue-Thu-Sa
- English Spanish languages (Ask for other language options)
- Roundtrip transportation by van with ac.
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Tulum.
- Certified guide in your language.
- Snacks and bottled water.
- Full snorkeling equipment at Akumal bay.
Does not include:
- 10 USD for the marine fauna conservation.