Tulum, Snorkel & Cenotes
Explore the archaeological site of Tulum, the only surviving area of the Mayan settlements next to the Caribbean Sea. Built on a cliff facind the rising sun, this place has an impressive backdrop of turquoise blue water that makes this incredible site one of the most picturesque in the world. It was declared a World HeritageSite by UNESCO, it is the most photogenic site in the region and, perhaps, the entire country.
After visiting the ruins, enjoy a snorkeling tour in the Caribbean Sea and visit a beautiful coral reef where you can discover the infinite variety of marine fauna of this region.
Travel to the low jungle of the Yucatan Peninsula and explore the unforgettable world of underground rivers and cenotes. Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of these unique natural limestone pools and relax in the thousands of stalactites and stalagmites that surround you at every step.
- Departures: daily.
- English Spanish languages (Ask for other language options)
- Departure time 7 am approx.
- Return time 6 pm approx.
- Roundtrip transportation by van with ac.
- Entrance to the archaeological site.
- Certified guide in your language.
- Full snorkeling equipment.
- Visit to the cenotes.
- Buffete lunch.
Does not include:
- 10 USD for the marine fauna conservation.