Mysticism, nature and adventure in four different Xenotes.
The Xenotes Tour combines the excitement of a trip to the heart of the jungle, the four types of cenotes that exist in the world, and the interaction with nature, through adventure activities in each one of the freshwater pools.
Descend by means of assisted rappel until you arrive at the blue waters of Lu'um, a cavern cenote that’s surrounded by million-year-old rock formations.
Feel the adrenaline rush as you zip-line over Iik', an ancient cenote where you can also cliff jump from a height of more than 20 feet to immerse yourself in its refreshing waters.
Admire the beautiful underwater gardens of Ha', a semi-open cenote where you can also kayak among its vertical rock walls of hanging vegetation.
Enjoy the landscape of K'áak', an open cenote surrounded by vast vegetation, ideal for swimming and relaxing on an inner tube.
The Xenotes Tour is performed in small groups, with personalized attention from lifeguards and photographers, and an entertaining guide who will accompany you from the moment you board your transportation, and will be in charge of orienting you at each activity, as well as letting you know all about the legends of the cenotes and the importance of their preservation.
Discover the secrets of nature at Xenotes!
Food and Beverages
Your tour includes hot and cold drinks, fresh fruit, Mexican sweet bread, and an exquisite picnic in the middle of the jungle with gourmet sandwiches and wine and beer.
- Round trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at lik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.