Holbox is a beautiful and picturesque Caribbean island located in the north of the Yucatan Peninsula, in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo.
It forms part of the Yum Balam Nature Reserve, and is separated from the mainland by the Yalahau Lagoon, where many flamingos and pelicans inhabit.
The island is located between the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico, with waters full of marine flora and fauna, including sea turtles. Among the highlights of visiting the island are the tranquil village of Holbox and Punta Coco Beach.
Departures Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Swim in the Cenote Yalahau and visit the Mirador.
- Visit la Isla de Pasión (The Island of Passion), walk in the water to observe the diversity of migratory birds, some of those in danger of extinction and the famous nest of the Osprey.
- An exilerating trip in a golf cart around Isla Holbox, where you can learn a little of the local culture and admire the artistic murals of the island as they pass slowly by!
- Time to relax on the beach in front of the restaurant where you can take advantage of the numerous hammocks and lounge chairs.
- Air-conditioned Transportation.
- Visiting 3 islands by boat.
- Snacks (fruit, cookies, juice and water)
- Dinner - Fish filet or Chicken.
- Drinks during dinner.
Tour Options ~